1) Yoga mats, blankets and pillows are available. If you wish to purchase your own mat, meditation cushion or yoga bag, they are available in our yoga boutique.
2) Wear comfortable clothing that allows movement. Cotton clothing is preferable as yoga detoxifies the body, cotton allows the toxins to be released through the skin rather than trapping it against the body only to be reabsorbed. If you prefer fitted style yoga clothing, be sure you purchase fabrics that are designed to wick. Note: White clothing is often worn in Kundalini classes and this is optional.
3) Please refrain from wearing fragrances as some students have environmental sensitivities which essential oils, perfumes and scented body products can irritate.
4) Bring a water bottle, drinking water during and after your yoga class aids in the detoxification benefit of yoga.
5) Doors open 15 minutes prior to class. New students are encouraged to arrive 10 minutes prior to class to fill out a yoga form. Existing students are encouraged to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the class starting time.
Enjoy your class